OP Terms and Policies
- OrtopadUSA does not assume liability for user compliance with state law or product instructions for use.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders and correct pricing and/or content errors in any of our sales and marketing materials.
- All products are subject to manufacturer's instructions and warranties. OrtopadUSA does not provide any additional warranties.
- Prices and item availability are subject to change without notice.
- All incoming orders are typically shipped the next business day.
- All orders are shipped via ground service. Additional shipping charges will apply for next day, 2 day or 3 day service.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal accepted.
Return Goods Policy
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a returned goods authorization (RGA) number. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-486-6169 to obtain your RGA number.
- No merchandise is acceptable for return without original packaging, package insert, and product in resaleable condition.
- If merchandise is damaged during shipment or there are discrepancies in your order, you must notify Sight Delivered within three (3) business days.If no notification, order is assumed to be correct.
- Defective merchandise must be returned for replacement or credit within 30 days.
- No products may be returned after 12 months from date of purchase.
- Products that expire within 12 months of purchase will be exchanged. Some products will be excluded due to manufacturing dating.
- A credit will be forwarded following final disposition of returned merchandise.
- Special order items are not returnable.